Artist: Steve Quartly

Have you ever been at a mall, like the Irvine Spectrum, and gone through one of those art stores? Yeah the ones with the common art usually on the wall of your grandma's house. As much as I love modern art, there's something about these typical paintings that I still find comfort in. It's like drinking a cup of hot cocoa with blankets next to a fire for me. Maybe because I just like looking at the beautiful paintings and seeing it as a place I could be in one day. Steve Quartly does many paintings of Italy, and I have this attraction to Italy even though I have never been there before. I want to someday. Paintings like his and Thomas Kinkade's even, take me away to another place in the mountains, or by the water, and I enjoy that. So shoot me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment