Movie: Salt

Salt, the title attracts. It's simple and unexpected. My sister and I are both Angelina Jolie fans. When my sis had found out about her new movie, the title along with the fact Jolie would be in it, immediately caught my attention. So I decided to investigate a little bit further. The basic plot of the movie is Jolie's character, Evelyn Salt, is a CIA officer who is accused of being a Russian spy that is planning on killing the president of the U.S. She is accused by the Russian defector she was interrogating, and ends up on the run avoiding capture and trying to prove her innocence at the same time (a difficult task indeed). Will the truth of her identity be uncovered? Maybe she's not really innocent after all. Anyways, this movie seems pretty badass and I'm definitely seeing it when it comes to theaters in the U.S. on July 23rd 2010. whoissalt.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment