CSULB Gallery: Monica Guerra

Due to the busy holiday season last month and finals, I was too lazy to post this post. Yet I must because when I went to the opening reception on December 12th, I was impressed with the work and presentation at the Dr. Maxine Merlino Gallery (the show I was in most anticipation to see).


Upon arriving at the gallery, I was presented with a slice of delicious wedding cake and Martinelli's apple cider in a champagne glass. The artist, Monica Guerra, Metals B.F.A., did a wedding theme (there's something about weddings I love), and the centerpiece was a masterpiece in my opinion. It was a wedding gown made entirely of lace that had been caste then made with metal. I just have one question...can I wear it?



Don't be shy...click on the picture to get a better look ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment