Blabbing, and Oh, A New Camera for Me.

So yes I did have a break, and yes I am once again (for me at least) behind on my blogging, seeing as I'm still posting things from last semester, haha. Anyways, I'm taking a color photography class this semester and it is about 6 hours long, whooo, but only once a week, so I suppose that's why. Besides the point, it being a class I love, is still too long.(period). I have finally also gone out and bought a DSLR, a Canon Rebel EOS XS. I do plan on learning about color film photography still, but time to move on to the digital age. Needless to say, I'm very giddy, like a little girl with a new Barbie (at least when I was younger, it was Barbie). Found a good deal too, got the last one and the camera came with a case (big and roomy) and a memory card to get me started. Of course, I'm more concerned about the camera being good mind you, and it checks out...for now, muahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment