Cirque Berzerk Revisited

Last month on the 13th, I did go to Cirque Berzerk with my significant other and it was much more than I had asked for, very fun and entertaining. The contortionists were very talented, but I have to say my favorite act was when the four male acrobats started juggling themselves around on two trampolines, very fun and humorous. The posters make it out to be scary and dark, but it was not, plus there was a band and live music during the whole performance which was also very good. There were vendors on the bottom floor with unique and interesting merchandise.



And to top the evening off, me and my significant other (who introduced me to Pink's) went to the Original Pink's where there are delicious chili dogs, and they've been around since 1939. When we went around midnight, there was still a huge line! Anyways, if you haven't checked it out yet, I'm recommending it. Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment