My Next Project, Ads, and Ideas

The current project I'm working on right now is called "Rebel Re-Label," it is basically where we take an ad or product, re-interpret it, and relabel it. In my thought, spitting back out our regurgitated ad and feeding it to the masses. I'm leaning toward doing Orbit Gum for some reason. In my research for the product, I've stumbled across some cool websites.

One of them is Coloribus, which is an advertisement archive. It's dangerous because I could spend hours looking through intriguing ads rather than working on my actual project. Yet it's cool seeing some of the creative things people do and put back into the world.



Another site I came across was SmartAssRadio (10 Worst Orbit Flavors), where they talked about the 500 (literally) different flavors of Orbit Gum. That was my humor for the day, hehe.

So I'm still in the process of coming up with a hopefully clever title and motto for the new Orbit and it's flavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment