Things are Looking Up

I did not want to wake up this morning, I just slept and slept til about 9 am. I couldn't sleep anymore, but I still did not feel like doing anything. Well I got up, had a bowl of ice cream for breakfast, haha, then got ready. I needed someone. So I called up my lover, headed over there and chilled for a few hours, and I feel really good. I do. That doesn't take away the massive amount of work I now have left to do, but I feel like doing it now instead of laying around all depressed like earlier this week.

So I had a late lunch at In-N-Out, when I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, I walked in and EW it smelled like a Porta-Potty. I looked on the other side of the wall that I did not recognize before and saw some lovely urinals. Wow, epic fail, I had just walked into the men's room. Haha, boy was my mind elsewhere. So I quickly ducked out, and went into the correct facility. hahahha, I got a good chuckle out of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment