Abandoned Places: My Photos (part 1)

"I love taking pictures of old abandoned places. There's that lost mystery, that story it holds, and I want to recapture the essence of the life it once had. I find it to be abnormally beautiful and deathly intriguing. but then again, that's just me."

Here's a collection of pics that I have taken from some of the places I've been. Lately I've been out of the scene, but I have my next place in mind already, and will hopefully be able to make time for it in my busy schedule soon. There's a sort of peace I find in these places of things once remembered, like that of being in a cemetery, or maybe like things that were to be put away and forgotten forever, oh how I could explore explore explore these mysterious notions...











0 comments:

Post a Comment