Ideas: Photo Project - Fabrications

For my second photo project this semester, I'm at a loss as what to do. We are supposed to in some way incorporate ourselves into the picture, not necessarily our physical self, but show that we've manipulated the subject somehow, not just a scene of nature for example. We could build or create something. Some ideas I have in mind are either too expensive, or are going to take up too much time that I don't have at the moment. Plus I feel I'm at an artist's block right now, which sucks. It also doesn't help that my mom is starting to complain again that I'm doing nothing with my life, but that's another topic.

I was in the halloween store with my sister yesterday and came across this raven mask. It was supposedly going to be in a movie, but got rejected. Well for some reason, I have a strange attachment and attraction to this mask, don't ask me why, it's weird and creepy and I love it. But it's a little out of my budget of broke-ness to get it for my photo assignment. So maybe that will be another project, maybe a series. Well, I guess time to go back to the sketchbook and brainstorm some more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment