My Sketches: My Dead Dahlias

So it started senior year of high school, in my AP studio art class, I was doodling in my sketchbook and started drawing a girl with a big head, crazy wavy hair, and a ridiculously long elegant neck. I kept it simple with focus on the big eyes and hair.
So I decided to develop the idea more, it has been coming along slowly and I more doodle the idea of a character here and there in random places, but I perhaps plan on making a series, I don't know yet if I want to paint them or leave them as sketches. I thought about the name of this series of twisted doll like shaped ladies, and am deciding to stick with the name Dead Dahlias. The last picture shown is the most recent one done beginning of this year, so enjoy or lemme know what you think :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment